Thursday, December 1, 2011

SUMBODY and HOLY MUD !!


Hi all, thanks for stopping by..This is part two of my mask video...the mask in this video are more natural types! I hope you have enjoyed my series on mask...more to come! www.sumbody.com (mask mixed with yogurt) www.holymud.com (pumpkin mask and the DMAE mask) They also carry : Laura Mercier, Bond fragrances,Kiehls, clarisonic, opal, as well as other items!! To purchase any of the products mentioned in this video you can contact Body Beauty shipping...the contact name I was given is Katherine Keller (director) the number is 716-380-3074. Hours of operation are 10am eastern time...not sure how long they are there until! You will receive free shipping outside of NY State with a10% discount...I like that!! Don't forget to subscribe it's an anti ager...Honest I would not lie about this!! :)) Tammy

Promo Bissell Proheat 7901




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links